On sunday night, I received a a transfer call and was feeling pretty sad. I had only been in my area for three transfers and felt so weird. I felt like I wasn't leaving, but obviously I was. When I left Fairbanks, my first area, I felt it. But this time around, I did not feel like I was leaving. In fact, I felt like maybe my companion would leave, and I would stay there for another couple transfers. Alas, I was called and transferred and terrified because being transferred is the worst, especially right BEFORE Christmas!!! Anyway, I get to transfer meeting, and my best friend Hermana Hill, who I've literally been wanting to be companions with FOREVER, looks at me and says "WE'RE COMPANIONS!!!" I can't even explain what I felt at that moment. She is serving on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WOODLANDS!! SO, yes.... I have been transferred into the OTHER sister's area. Which, up until last transfer when we changed all the area's in our ward, was MY OLD AREA. hahahaha. I am serving in my old area. Oh, and there's a twist, I have been called to be a Sister Training Leader!!! Ahhhhh! I am serving in my same ward, in my old area, now as a leader in my zone. hahahaha Oh life is funny. But I could literally not be HAPPIER!!! Like, really. Hermana Coe was transferred into Conroe, which means she is in MY district!! Yayyyy! I have my two little hermanitas close by, and all is well with the world. I am honestly so happy, besides that fact that we have a baptism this friday, and hopefully another next week!! AND our Mission Christmas Conference is next friday and the WHOLE mission is going to be there! Ahhhhh!!!! We have NEVER done that before!!!! So basically, I'm on cloud nine, happy as can be and am soooo excited for Christmas!!!
Speaking of Christmas, the church is doing this AMAZING initiative called "He is the Gift." It's unreal. If you haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT! And, SHARE IT! Share the gift of the greatest gift man was ever given by a loving father. This video is seriously incredible. I have seen it about 50 times, and I still bawl every time. The spirit within it is so strong and testifies of the divinity of the Christ child. Please watch and share, and watch the miracles happen!
I love you all soooooooo much and am so grateful to have all your love and support! Thank you for all the prayers, I know they are what bless me :) Have a wonderful week and remember the Reason for the Season!
Les amo con todo mi corazon,
Hermana Carbajal
NEW ADDRESS: 3400 Pine Acres Dr Conroe, TX 77384
He is the Gift: christmas.mormon.org
El es la Dadiva: navidad.mormon.org
I love themmmm :(
She has a toooon of these inflatable things
Last P-day: decorating the Ardmore's tree in their apartment with our district
That's my NEW comp. BEFORE we were comps. hahaha #lifeisfunny
Transferssss
Taking pics with our recent convert and her family in the park #meetinpeterintheperk #imstillmeguys haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment