Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hellllo!!!

Well this week has been crazyyyyy busy!!! I went to my new leadership training on tuesday and had my mind blown!!! Gahhh! I'm terrified, but excited :) Plus, I have like the most bomb companion ever, so if there was any other time to call me, this would be it :) We also had a baptism on friday!! Yayyyy!!! Her name is Salma, and she is the daughter of our recent convert that was baptized 3 weeks ago. We also have another baptism this thursday and then our MISSION CONFERENCE on Fridayyyyyyy!!! Ahhhhh, I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!! The WHOLE mission is going, and we are soooo excited!!!

On friday, I actually started off the day with two mini zone conferences that I, and the other zone leaders decided was necessary, and did that. The other hermanas got a flat tire, so we had to get their car fixed, THEN Hermana Coe told me a family we used to work with Houston 10, was being baptized so we did an emergency exchange and we drove almost two hours in traffic down to Houston to attend a baptism that was supposed to start at 5. Unfortunately, sometimes hispanics have a hard time at starting things on time, so it began at SEVEN!!! Ahhh, but the worst part was, I had my own baptism in The Woodlands, so we didn't even get to stay. It was sooo sad. AND, we hit weekend rush hour traffic coming back ON THE TOLL ROAD (sometimes I really hate Texas haha). Then, the gas light went on, and we had to pull over to get gas, and the gas handle was broken and squirted ALL OVER ME!! AHHHHHH! We were 30 minutes late to the baptism. Oh,my,gosh. hahaha. I have the worst luck with baptisms. Literally, Satan needs to get a job and go away because he always messes with me on baptism days! haha But seriously! But the most important thing is, they happened!!!!! These two individuals were baptized and made a covenant with the Lord. There is no greater joy than that :)

Yesterday, I spent all day in the ER with Hermana Coe, because she's been superrrrr sick. She's okay now, but it was also a crazyyy day. However, we met some of the most amazing people while waiting for her to be seen and had amazing contacts! We were able to share the He is the Gift video with six people that were truly prepared! The Lord works in mysterious ways and always puts people in our paths, even in the ER. haha :)

I am sooooo excited for Christmas! We bought a christmas tree last week and we are ready for the holidays!!! I hope you all have a wonderful week and know that I pray for you daily!!!!

Les Amo!!!

Hermanita Carbajal
The Woodlands :)
 Bella&Salma #bdaygirls :)
 Birthday smooches

 we lub her
 ​"Grana Hill" and Bella #shecallsusgranas
 Our TREEEEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment