Monday, July 28, 2014

Para siempre Dios este con Vos...

Well, the time has come. I am officially leaving my baby area. Fairbanks has been the greatest area ever. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to start my mission here. It has literally been the best six months ever. I have met people that I never would have met any other way, if I hadn't decided to serve, and be sent here :) The Lord works in mysterious ways, and He definately knows what He's doing! I am super excited to meet new people, and get to know a new area, but my heart is also aching because this area has become like home. All the members are amazing and are so good to us. They are so loving, and welcoming, and are great member missionaries. We have had so much success in our ward due to the constant referrals given and fellowshipping demonstrated by the members of the Houston 10th ward. This ward is seriously AMAZING. I love everyone and am so grateful I had a chance to serve and get to know everyone.

This week was kind of sad because I didn't know for sure until 11pm last night, if I was going to be transferred, but I had a pretty big hunch. So just in case, I said goodbye to all my favorite people and it literally felt like saying goodbye to my family all over again. Saying goodbye to my recent converts and investigators was the hardest. I have gone through so many life changing experiences with them, knowing I might never see them again, was SO hard. But it will be okay :) I still have 11 more months here in the THM (Texas Houston Mission), and I know the Lord is doing what He thinks best. It is time for me to serve another area, and get to know MORE people, I was sent here to meet.

The Lord knows what He's doing. He will guide me and help me to love all my areas, wards, and companions. They might not be easy, but I know He will help me get through it :) Well, my time is short today because I still have a lot of packing to do, and some more members to see. I love you all and pray for me that I won't be sent to the country. And if I am, that I'll live through it! haha

Les amo con todo mi corazon!!!!

Hermana Carbajal

​Our cute new investie, Angel and her little sis J
​My homeboy, Elvis. He's a member in our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment