Monday, March 2, 2015

It's a girl!!

Hahaha, obviously ;) My new daughter is here and she's soo cute! My last and final mission baby is here and we already love each other :) Her name is Hermana Kimberly Gaylor. She's 19 and from Riverton, Utah. She is already a medical assistant and just sooooo dang cute. She is so excited about being here and is working so hard!! We are semi-white washing an area. We used to have three companionships in our ward, but now we just have two. One set of sisters, and one set of elders, so we are picking up a bit from the sisters side, and we have an investigator being baptized on saturday! Woooo!!

She is actually my old investigator from when I used to serve in the other side of my ward. haha. So, it's actually a tender mercy and we are so excited! We've been seeing her a lot and because her baptismal date is so close, so is the adversary :( She's been struggling so much this week, with one thing after another, but she is staying strong. We taught her about the power of fasting and we set up an appt for the next day so that we could begin our fasts together. We went over the next night ready to begin our fasts, and she had two friends over. We introduced ourselves and then Monica asked them if they'd like to listen to us! (She's an angel.) Anyway, we began to teach the Restoration and the room was instantly filled with the spirit. It was soooo powerful, I almost couldn't stand it. We invited them to read the Book of Mormon and be baptized and they both said YES!! eeeeeeeeee! Bendiciones!!

We are doing so good and are so excited to see what happens this transfer! Lots of exciting things lie ahead!! I love you all and hope you are all doing well!!!

Les amo con todo mi corazoncito,

Hermana Carbajal

p.s. I was being serious about the extra blessings in heaven thing... ;) haha
 3400 Pine Acres Rd
 Conroe, Tx 77384

Transfers

 me and Hilly ;(
 I went to Sam Houston University in Huntsville while I waited for my baby girl! First time I'd been on a hill/ YSA's in over a year! Love these flower blossoms!
 The Texan Cafe
 Fried Green Tomatoes!!!
 Service at the Woodlands Marathon
 Me and My babyyy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment