Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Santidad al Senor - Casa del Senor

Well, this week was the BESTT! On saturday, we met with our new investigator and committed her to be baptized!! Yayy! We will have two baptisms on April 4th!! Conference saturday!!! We invited 113 people this week to come closer to Christ!! It was so legit! and....

Yesterday, I was asked by President Mortensen to give a spanish tour of the HOUSTON TEXAS TEMPLE GROUNDS! EEEEEE!!! It was sooooo fun!! I had a group of about 50 non-members coming to learn more about our sacred temple. It was sooooo neat! I was terrified at first because he asked me to do it saturday afternoon, and I had to memorize/ translate the script but it all worked out :) haha The spirit was so strong and it was just such a wonderful experience! I am so grateful he let me be apart of something so good!

It's finally starting to warm up here in good ol' Houston. It's been raining non-stop the past few weeks, with ice storms and lots of humidity which make it like bone-chilling cold! But the sun is out, the pollen is everywhere and spring is here! haha :) I can't believe it's already the middle of March! Where is the time going??? Ahhh!!

I hope you all have a great week and know how much I love you and pray for you!!!!

Les amo con todo mi corazoncito,

Hermana Carbajal

Love dem horsies
 ​Monica was Baptized!!


 Just chillin with my homie, Jax
 Did I mention, I also live on a farm? :) Meet Yorkie. He's our pig :) haha


 ​Just pruning some grape vines #nbd #serviceonthefarm
 The temple yesterday!!
My two hijas! I love them sooo much :))



No comments:

Post a Comment