Funnies of the week:
1.) After my bishop spent literally TWO hours talking about chicken with our recent convert, it was 10:00 p.m. (we are supposed to be home by 9:30 p.m.) and we were still about 20 minutes away from our apartment, so I hopped in the drivers seat and (tried) to haul out of there. Problem was, our recent convert lives in a trailer and it had been pouring, so our car was STUCK in the mud. #reallife So here we are 10:15 p.m., literally stuck in the middle of nowhere, and out comes running our bishop and recent convert and they pull back a huge truck and a fireman's hose. They attach it to the bottom of our car, 15 minutes later we were pulled out. hahahaha. It was crazy. All I kept thinking was, "I wish I had snapchat right now" haha.
2.) After district meeting on friday, I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and there was a cockroach LITERALLY THE SIZE OF MY WHOLE HAND!!! So, naturally I shrieked like a banshee and almost fainted. hahaha In came running my companion and the elders and then they laughed at me for about an hour. #everythingisliterallybiggerintexas #aintaboutthatlife
3.) We found a family!!! Except we think they might be polygamists or they're in a love triangle. When we asked each woman if her husband was home they both said yes. But only one man lives there with them, and their combined six children!! hahaha sketch!! Welp, we're still excited because they're eager to learn!!
4.) I painted a horse with with washable paint and three year olds.
5.) On the farm I was driving the cart and hit the breaks too hard and sent Elder Hernandez flying through the air :D hahaha
6.) Lastly, as I was driving to church yesterday, in a hurry as usual, I was (barely :D) speeding and I was pulled over. Obviously I was freaking out because it was my first time being pulled over on my mission, and I've heard Texan cops aren't very nice. I pulled over and rolled my window down and he gives me the rundown. I apologized for speeding and explained I was on my way to church because I was a missionary. He grabs my license and says "so, if you're a missionary, you probably don't have any warrants out, right?" "uhhhh, I mean... I hope not." (chuckles) "I'm not even going to check. Have a great day!" hahahaha I was dying.
Another crazy adventure in Texas ;) I love you all and am SOOOOO EXCITED FOR CONFERENCE!!! This week is going to be crazy busy for me!! We are doing service almost every day, I have tons of meetings, I'm going to a TEMPLE SEALING on friday, and it's women's conference on saturday night!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE #sostoked
Les amo con todo mi corazoncito!!
Hermana Carbajal
hahahah Bella made her own phone. Notice the similarity??
Heart attacked our recent converts :) #wewubdem
Our other recent converts cute widdle bunnnnny
Meet Quiggly :)
Hers looks better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment