So first off... CONFERENCE WAS AMAZINNNNGGGGG. Like, really. I cannot believe how much revelation I received!! It was so weird watching it for the last time as a missionary. Freak, I'll probably be at the next one! Ahh! :)
Anyway, they were alllll so good. There were so many that helped me figure out how I can be a better missionary, a better companion, and an all out better person! It just brings me so much joy hearing these carefully selected speakers, speaking on inspired topics. The Lord knows exactly what we need collectively as His people, and he addresses us through His servants :) The best part of conference was when my old MISSION PRESIDENT WAS CALLED TO BE AN AREA SEVENTY!!!! No big deal. I mean, he's just like one of the most perfectly Christlike men I've ever met in my entire life, and that he changed me forever and now he's a General Authority for the church. Gahhh!! It was so funny because I had literally told my companion this morning, "President Pingree is unreal, I wouldn't be surprised if he was called to be a general authority today..." AND IT HAPPENED!! hahah We all freaked out when they announced it. Crazy times! Anyway, conference was sooo good, I am so grateful I had the opportunity to watch all four sessions and be spiritually filled :)
So, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering if I'm being transferred. Well.... I'M NOT! hahaha. I am staying one more with my hija, and will serve in the good ol' Woodlands for 10 and a half months! hahaha. Some people would freak out, but I'm actually really happy. I LOVE this area. And, I love my companion. So, it's all good. So this means, that I will stay here for six more weeks, be transferred for another six weeks and then I'm being transferred to C A L I F O R N I A!!! ahhhhhh! I'm not ready yet! It's so weird. People are like already saying goodbye to me and I'm like, "uhhh, I'm still here!!" haha but it's true, transfers go soooo fast around here. It's crazy. I'm trying not to think about it because I love being a missionary and I literally want to be one forever. But its a little hard too not be reminded when my companion has 12 weeks in, and I have 12 weeks left. haha
Anyway, I'm all about now, not 12 weeks. I still have a lot of work to do here in this area, and I only have six weeks left to do it! We were supposed to have two baptisms this sunday, but they had to reschedule :( We were so sad, but it was actually a blessing in disguise, because now their parents want to come and it will be a great experience for them! We are super stoked!
Spring never came to Texas, it's almost full blown summer here. The Sun is up, humidity is rising, and the west nile mosquitos are out :) Yay! hahaha. I am so excited for all the adventures these next six weeks have ahead of me here! Have a wonderful week! I love you all soooo much and hope you had a great conference weekend and Happy Easter!
Les amo con todo mi corazoncito,
Hermana Carbajal
p.s. same address. The Lord's probs not moving me because you haven't sent me any letters ;)
3400 Pine Acres Rd
Conroe, Tx 77384
Love these Hermanitas
Women's conference at the Stake Center
Me and my cute daughters :)
They were trying to get our attention haha
On the Farm....
Gibbby!
Elder Hernandez being our "Mermaid" on our cart
Service at a butterfly and hummingbird farm!! #servicefordays
All these little guys are going to be butterflies sooooon :)
Mis homies
Peace out, Elder Abadillo! It's been real. #seeyouin12
We made belguim waffles for lunch in between sessions yesterday! So yummy!
Jazmin was baptized! yayyy!
KRYYYSTLE! Did you get MY letter!??!? I'm living in CA right now and I freaking miss you! It's great that you're on a mission but God knows I need my dark woman to party with. Sincerely, Caitlin. P.S. Good luck with your last 12 weeks! I'm so proud.
ReplyDeleteHi Krystle!! Thinking about you! Loved your last update about conference! We miss you!!
ReplyDelete