Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Coming home...

No, not to California, back to my first (baby) area :) This week, I had the opportunity to see F I V E people I worked with in Houston 10 take out their endowments!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It was probably, actually it was, the best freaking day of my life ever, ever, everrrrrrrrr! I can't even talk about it. Two of them are recent converts that hit their year mark, and the other three were less actives that I worked with for the six months I served there. To make the experience even more memorable, EIGHTY MEMBERS from the ward came to support them. 80!!!!! What the heck?!?! I was freaking out! I was literally crying the moment I walked into the temple and saw everyone because it really felt like I had come home. Seeing so many people that I love soooooo much was just overwhelming. The spirit was so strong and I had a confirming impression that, that was what coming home was going to be like. Coming home to our Heavenly Father, seeing everyone you love in all white, in the house of the Lord. It was the most precious night of my life and I would have come on my mission just for that one experience. The Lord is way too good to me.

This week was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper crazy busy. We had service/ I had like a ton of leadership meetings. It was cray, but it's all for the work. We actually had a special Missionary Leadership Council with the church's missionary department. They taught us many new effective ways to make missionary work more efficient and meaningful. We are constantly trying to better our efforts so we can find more people to learn and grow through the gospel of Jesus Christ. We also got training on the new Easter initiative for the church. Because He Lives!! It is so powerful!! You have to check it out and share it with your friends!!

We have two baptisms this saturday and it's CONFERENCE!! Ahhhhhh! Women's conference on saturday was soo good! It was crazy to see my last session as a missionary. It's actually starting to freak me out. So, I'm just going to pretend like it's not happening :)

I might finally be leaving The Woodlands next week. Gahhhh, I have pretty mixed emotions about it. I am still training my companion, and I love it here so I don't knowwww. But whatever the Lord wants, I will do :)

Les amo con todo mi corazoncito,

Hermana Carbajal

p.s. If you have any longing questions of the heart and soul, read D&C 9:6-11, write out your questions, and then watch conference. The Lord will answer them :)

Because He Lives

Helives.mormon.org english
elvive.mormon.org spanish

Conference

LDS.org

No comments:

Post a Comment