Well, this week has been really interesting. My bestest friend/soulmate/trainer, Hermana Crandall, left the mission to go home today. Ahhh, my heart. I love her so much, but she was an amazing missionary and I am so grateful to have served with her and to have met her. So, that happened, and something else did to...
I'M TRAININGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!
Woooohooo!! I am so excited/scared/nervous/can't breathe but I can't wait!!!!! She gets here tomorrow but I don't get to meet her until tomorrow!!! It's going to be pretty interesting since I've only been in my area for five weeks due to the shortened transfer AND that I've only been a missionary for seven months! ha. Oh man, I have to teach this girl to be a missionary, and to speak spanish! Oh dear, its going to be an adventure!!!
For those of you that don't know "missionary lingo", usually when a new missionary comes into a mission they call them a baby, or a greenie. Because you are literally like a baby, you don't know anything!! You basically have to learn to walk and talk and do everything in a whole new way, so being a trainer is kind of a big responsibility, but I'm so excited to have this new opportunity to serve in my mission :)
So, besides that our area is slowly starting to progress!!! Yayyy!! We have had so many miracles lately and we are working so hard to find all those that are prepared in our area :)
Our less actives and two investigators all came to church again!! Ahhhhhh! I thank you all for your prayers!! I can feel them and SEE them :)
I hope you all have a great week and know how much I love you and pray for you :)
Que Dios les bendiga
<33333
Hermana Carbajal
We had a lesson in our car with our investie and her sister because their parents weren't home and it was 100 degrees. haha #workitout
So this week we had an ONLY spanish missionary training and I got to see ALL OF MY FRIENDS. You can imagine my excitement :) eeeeeee
zone/ district picss
Look what we found :D
#ccc for the last time ;(((
all the trainerssss
No comments:
Post a Comment