Monday, June 8, 2015

best. week. ever.

I'M AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To basically the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen. She's literally so cute and chubby and my heart is breaking so hard I am not there to hold her but it's okay. I am going to snuggle her so hard in THREE WEEKS. I think this is probably the first time I've really felt "trunky". haha I honestly don't even really know what that means, but if it means I wish I could have been there for her birth, and to just watch her sleep and coo, then yeah, I am. haha Don't worry everyone, I'm fine though. I've learned some discipline on my mission, so I'll be able to hold out. Plus, we're way too busy for me to even think about home!

We found 5 new investigators this week!! A family and two singles. Ahh!! Bendiciones!! The Lord is sooo good. We have a friend preparing for baptism in two weeks and we are so excited for him! He's legit and he makes us so happy!!

We had MLC this week and everyone got IPADS!! And when I mean everyone, I mean, everyone except for me. hahaha. Everyone going home this transfer gets to sit and suffer while everyone else plays on their new digital devices! haha. It's all good though. There's way too much involved with it that I don't think I could handle it. But it is great for the work, and we've already seen the blessings from it, so we're excited for all the missionaries! The work is definitely hastening, and now we can reach people in new ways!! The Lord is preparing His people in so many ways and I am so blessed to be a part of this great and marvelous work! :)

On saturday, my companion and I, and another companionship were invited to represent the church at a Natural Disaster Convention. It was actually really cool. It was downtown, and we got to meet sooo many people!! We taught on how we need to be prepared with 72 hour emergency kits, tips on money conservation, and food storage. They had a ton of other booths and events and we hope it has impacted the community to be prepared with all this craziness around us!

I am going downtown again today to go to the Galleria! I've been once before, but I only have 3 p-days left so I need some more adventures! :)

I love you all with all my heart and hope you are happy and remember how special you are!!!

Les amo con todo mi corazoncito,

Hermana Carbajal

 Just eatin some watermelon and spitin seeds on a porch #ratchet
 Last MLC with my amigos


 It was Elder Grasse's Birthday so we had a "Musta-iesta"
 I mean.... I can't #3weeks

 "The Ready or Not" Natural disaster convention
 #threeweeks
 So, I basically have west nile because every freaking mosquito in texas loves me. My legs are covered in bites and I look like a Leper. This sweet hermana grabbed my legs and rubbed cold crushed fresh garlic all over my legs. Guess what....IT WORKED!! #imabeliever
 Last Zone Meeting :( #dreamteam
 #caked


No comments:

Post a Comment