Thursday, June 19, 2014

3 transfers down 40 more to go...

haha jk. only like 15. lol No but seriously, I am already in week 6 of my third transfer!! Holy cow!! Next week starts transfer number four and when it's over I will have been in Texas for SIX MONTHS!! I can't even believe it. This whole mission thing is like flying by, but also so long, its the weirdest thing. haha. I am pretty sure Hermana Coe and I will have one more transfer together, and then I will probably leave my baby area :((( and she'll take over as I head to a new place!! It's kind of scary to think about. I am so comfortable here! I know all the members, I've grown to love so many people here and I know the area so well... I don't want to leave!! But that's the exact reason why I'll be transferred. haha. Everyone says as soon as you get comfortable, you get moved to a new place. blahhh. But so it is... :) It will be a new adventure, all over again. lol
K, I'm running kinda short on time this week, so we're gonna make this quick...

1: The number of times my companion and I practiced before singing The Chain by Ingrid Michaelson at the stake talent show.  #dontworrythatwewereawesome/ the number of referrals we got from PRESIDENT #sobomb
2: The number of times I almost ran out of gas this week because we forgot to fill up on P-day #nbd #ineedtowalkanyway #missionsmakeyoufat(ter)
3: The number of times I almost stepped on a frog, because this is Texas and Texas is full of nasty, NASTY things #saveme
4: The number of NEW and exciting things that are happening in the next few weeks including- specialized training, Temple trip/ farewell breakfast with President Pingree :(((, Interviews with President Mortensen (new mish prez), and Temple again!!! eeeeeeee :D
5: The number of progressing investigators we have that will (hopefully) have bap dates by the end of the week!! Yayyy!
6: The number of weeks I (may) have left in Fairbanks :(((
7: The number of days I eat mexican food and love it/ also wish it was sushi and in n out #wahhh #tejaslyfe/ the number of days I constantly sweat
8: The number of bug bites I have just on like one side of my body #nbd #imgoingtogetwestnile
9: The number of times we eat a day. #nbd #imeanatleastwearegettingfedright? #justkidding #savemeee
10: The number of how many times I am going to cry when President Pingree leaves because he is one the of the best people I have ever had the pleasure to meet in my life!!
100: The amount of letters I am sending out this week but have been withheld because stamps are expensive and I'm poor #losiento #helpmeimpoor #ipromiseiloveyouandwillsendthemasap 

I love you all!!!!! Keep the letters coming! I promise you'll get yours back... eventually :)

Les amo con todo mi corazon!! 

Hermana Carbajal

No comments:

Post a Comment