Friday, May 8, 2015

Exchanges!

This week was the week of exchanges! I was on exchanges this whole week from tuesday to friday! wooo! It was so fun though :) The other Sister Training Leader came out with us for the week, after we had our Missionary leadership Council on tuesday and just stayed with us. haha It was so fun! We also did an exchange within an exchange, and so we were basically just in a trio all week! It was the best!

We found three legit new investigators this week!! They all basically fell from the sky and they are such blessings! They all accepted a baptismal invitation and hopefully accept a date to be baptized this week! Yayy!! The Lord is just blessings us everywhere and we are so grateful!

I only have two weeks left in the Woodlands and I'm making the best of it!! I am so excited to be here and am really excited for next transfer. However, my heart is breaking every day knowing it's one less day of being a missionary. <33A.gif> I am so grateful for my calling and hoping to keep cherishing every moment!

Thank you for all your prayers and love!

Les amo con todo mi corazoncito!

Hermana Carbajal

to all my momma friends:  Happy Mother's Day!!   Feliz dia de las Madres!!











No comments:

Post a Comment