Friday, May 8, 2015

Nine

Nine: is the amount of weeks till I'm home

Eight: is the number of hours that were spent on saturday doing service for someone from Special Angels, and the farm we live on :)

Seven: is the number of times I cried/ screamed when I saw a dead lizard stuck in between our door.

Six: is the amount of time we spent on the farm building a fence!!

Five: is the number of chickens/ roosters that tried to eat me on an exchange in Conroe this week!!! #mynightmare

Four: is the number of times I fed a newborn bird!

Three: is the number of weeks I have left in the Woodlands ward!

Two: is the number of baptisms we will (HOPEFULLY) have this month :)

One: is the number of Prom's I will go to on my mission. haha That's right, I'm going to a Prom this week :) (will explain more next week!!)


Have a great week and remember how much I love you, but the Lord loves you more ;)


Les amo con todo mi corazoncito,

Hermana Carbajal

No comments:

Post a Comment