Thursday, May 21, 2015

Goodbyes are hard to do...

Well, it's official. I am F I N A L L Y leaving The Woodlands tomorrow. I have served in this ward for 7 out of the 12 transfers (10 1/2 months) of MY MISSION!! haha Crazyyyyyy. But it has been such a blessing! I have met so many people here that have changed my life!! I love them all so much! Yesterday, I sang a musical number and was asked to bear my testimony. I literally hate bearing my testimony now because all I do is cry because I can't believe my mission is ending. I officially have SIX WEEKS!! Gahhhhhhh! I can't handle this. And, I'm being transferred, soooo I mean, quien sabe. I don't know what is going to happen but the Lord is in it. I am supposed to be where I am supposed to be :)

Yesterday we had our temple tours, and our new friend came and we had such a sweet lesson with her! She is literally the bomb.com. She accepted a baptismal date and had a confirmation yesterday on the temple grounds that, that was what she needed to do! I am soooooooo happy! We love her and are so excited for her!

I'm still in shock I'm leaving. It literally doesn't feel real. As I was saying goodbye to all the members, and everyone else, I realized I was saying goodbye for good! Like, I'm not going to be able to come back and see them because I'm going home!! Wahhhhhh. I hate it. But obviously, I'm coming back to visit. These people are like family now!!

Welp, it's my last transfer. I have all intentions of tearing it up and baptizing the rest of Houston ;)

Les amo con todo mi corazoncito,

Hermana Carbajal
Saying goodbye ;( #sorryforlookingsoratchet #willlooklikemein6weeks
 Zone Conference with my homies
 Went on an exchange with my GrandBaby!!!
 Meanwhile, my two daughters were together on an exchange and threw me a "Mother's Day Party" haha


 "God Bless Blue Bell" and bring it back!!!!
 ​"Happy Birthday Grana Carbi" :) (our member's daughter calls us "granas" bc she can't say "hermanas" haha
 Everyone is so sweet. I had three different birthday cakes/ parties! Love these people!!
 Got my face owned by cake. #thanksStuart
 Then I got him back :D



 We live in a forest :)

 Saw my favorite person ever AT THE TEMPLE. #blessingsareunreal
 LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment