Monday, February 23, 2015

12-8=4

Oh my goodness. It's official. I only have F O U R transfers until I COME HOME!!! WHAT????? How has this happened? Didn't I just leave?? haha But seriously, this is crazyyyyyy!!! I have less than six months before I am done with my mission. I'm not going to lie, it gives me anxiety, excitement, fear, joy, sadness, gahhhh, just LOTS and lots of emotions. I LOVE being a missionary!!! I really do. It has changed my life and I am going to be sooo sad when I leave. It's going to be so hard, but it's the way it is I guess... All good things must come to an end, and then a new adventure awaits :) Good thing I still have a little more time to think about what I even want that adventure to be.... (cue major anxiety attack) haha

This week was really good. We went on an exchange with the Conroe hermanas, and we did service on a Horse Ranch!! hahaha Yes, I know what you're all thinking... How in the world did that happen?? Krystle on a Horse Ranch? Hilarious. Well.... it happened. hahaha We had to clean out the stalls, and groom the horses!! We also repaired fences and I got to drive the little maintenance cart. haha. It was so fun! The ranch was sooo beautiful! It made me feel like I was in a Nicholas Sparks movie. I super love The Woodlands, and Conroe area. It's so woodsy and green here. If I ever have a brain aneurysm and decide to move to Texas, this is where I will be living, but lets be real... I won't be :)

We have a baptism this saturday and we are sooooooo excited! This sweet man is so happy, and so prepared! But the best part out of it all is that his family is being reactivated!! He, his wife, and three sons ALL came to church on sunday and it was sooooooo good! It was the tenderest mercy. I was so happy I almost started crying. This family has struggled for a really long time, and our new friend has been investigating the church for over 6 years and he is finally ready to take the first step! They are growing closer as a family as they are all growing closer the Savior. Crazy, how that happens, huh? :) They are planning to be sealed in the temple next January, so it looks like I'll be coming for a little visit :) We are so happy and are praying that he keeps preparing himself this week! Please keep him and his family in your prayers!! <3

I am so excited for a new transfer. Winter is almost over and I am still companions with my bestie, Hermana Hill. She goes home in six weeks, so that's going to be rough. More for me because I'm going to miss her SOOOO much, and I'm probably not going to let her leave :) But regardless, this last stretch is going to be amazing! I am so grateful to be here, in this area, at this time! I know there is so much more for me to do here and I cannot wait to find it!

Les amo con todo mi corazoncito!!

Hermana Carbajal <3

No comments:

Post a Comment