Monday, February 23, 2015

19

19 is the number of weeks left of my mission!!
18 is the number of times we got yelled at by the new TiWi in our car #itsasafetymonitor
17 is the number of Takis I eat everyday #probsmorebutitrynottokeepcount
16 is the number of times a day Hermana Hill and I cry because she's leaving me soon
15 is the daily number of new people we invite to become closer to Christ
14 times a day it will randomly go from hot to cold #Houstoniscray
13 is the number of months I have on the mish
12th of this month was my one year anniversary of coming to Texas
11 is the amount of suicidal squirrels that run in front of our car every day
10 is the number of my favorite Houston ward
 9  is the number of times a day I remember how much I LOVE being a missionary
 8  is the number of hours we were in meetings this week!
 7 is the number of weeks till CONFERENCE
 6 is the number of weeks in a transfer. Which is wayyyy to short.
 5 is the number of baptisms our ward has happened since the beginning of the year!
 4 is the number of investigators that are ready for baptism!!
 3 is the number of transfers I have left
 2 is the number of areas I've had #reallife
 1 is the number of weeks I have left with my best friend #dontleavemeeeee

Welp, I hope this was insightful! I hope you all had a great week!!

Les amo con todo mi corazoncito,

Hermana Carbajal

No comments:

Post a Comment