This week was WONDERFUL!! Full of so much Christmas cheer and happiness!! This week we found three new investigators and committed two of them to be baptized in January! Woooo! We are seeing miracles everywhere!!
Skyping my fam was sooo great! I love them soo much and was so happy to see/ talk with them! It's so weird that the next time I skype will be 4 weeks before I come home! Ahhhh!
We had another baptism this weekend! His name is Evodio, and he is just precious! Hermana Medeiros and I found him 3 months ago outside of a lavanderia (laundry mat) and taught him how to pray! He's literally the most tender person ever. We love him and were so excited for him!!
I'm sorry this is so short this week but I don't have a lot of time! Blahhh, being a missionary is CRAZYYY :)
Love you all and hope you have a great week!!
Les amo!!!
Hermana Carbajal
No comments:
Post a Comment